August is around the corner and summer is in full swing. Beat the heat in one of these amazing hotel pools.
- Sanctuary Swala, Tanzania – This infinity pool overlooks a watering hole frequented by the wildlife you may also encounter on your walking safari.
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Palm Grove Pool – This pool is carved out of natural lava rock and contains over 4,000 tropical fish.
- Playa Vik, José Ignacio – My favorite part of this extreme pool is the black granite tiles that light up into a fiberoptic map of the Southern Hemisphere’s night sky.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Maui – This one is for the kids and includes 9 pools on 6 different levels and the Fishpipe – a unique new ride that is the equivalent of a mile long water slide.
- Amangani – Located in Jackson, Wyoming, with gorgeous mountain views in any weather.