I’ve been digging into other hotel blogs for awhile, and there are some that definitely stand out from the crowd. While my personal top five are fairly popular, you should check them out if you haven’t already.
- Hotel Chatter – Using humor that occasionally crosses into the snarky side, these guys tackle industry news from openings, marketing strategies, and the occasional haunted hotel.
- LMA Communications – Founder Larry Mogelonsky also happens to be the author of Are You an Ostrich or a Llama, and shares his combined hospitality and writing expertise on the company blog.
- The Advisor – Writer Tom Costello has over 20 years experience in the industry. His book, Prepare for Liftoff – How to Launch a Career in Sales, is available by following the link. His blog shares tips on sales with an eye for hospitality.
- Daniel Craig and Josiah MacKenzie – This one is a twofer, but you can follow this dynamic duo of hospitality at their individual blogs, or check in at ReviewPro.
- Hotel Check-In – USA Today’s Barb Delollis keeps up-to-date on hotel trends, technology, and what’s going on in the industry.
Who are your favorite hospitality bloggers?