Our Summer 2013 GEM Report is all about hotels who embrace the family factor, and finds that women make 80% of travel decisions. When it comes to making family vacation plans, nobody is more influential than Mom. In light of this, I’d like to share further details on the five moms who made it to the GEM’s must-read category this season.
- Wander Mom: Mother of two Michelle Duffy has been traveling the world since her boys were young. This blog contains location-specific information, as well as tips on flying with infants, planning resources, and embracing wanderlust as a family.
- Escape Artistes: The story of a single mother, traveling with her now 12 year old son, having been on this adventure since 2010. This is a fascinating read which details the life of the constant traveler, including education, wellness, and local immersion.
- Luxury Travel Mom: Traveling in style with four children, Kim-Marie Evans is a well-known luxury and family travel expert. Her blog contains everything from practical travel tips and hotel reviews to travel apps and humor.
- Happy Travel Mom: With a focus on traveling tips instead of reviews, the Happy Travel Mom gives insights into the family travel experience based on tips she has learned while traveling with her four children.
- The Motherhood: This is a unique service, created to connect mom bloggers with brands that matter in that community. A win-win for both sides, the writers review products, experiences, and non-profits, and use their existing platforms to get the word out. Using all forms of social media, they are able to gather opinions from others in the process, providing valuable feedback for their brand partners.
Be sure to read the full report, and sign up for future reports at this link.